How do I connect the Platinum Large Turntable?
The Platinum Large Turntable comes with a 24V, 5A power adapter. Please make sure that your power adapter is 24V and at least 3A rated. In particular, please make sure that you are not using a 12V power adapter, which some of our customers have used, since a lot of devices' power adapters seem to be very similar these days. A 12V power adapter will power up the controller, but will not power up the motor and that table won't rotate.
The Platinum Large turntable comes with the following parts:
- At the top of the box you will find the table aluminum top and the acrylic white top.
- After removing the acrylic white top and the table top, you will find the main turntable.
- After the table is removed, you will find a pocket with the following:
- 24V, 5A Power adapter
- USB cable
- Pouch with the main screw and 6mm hex wrench. This pouch may have additional screws if additional options were ordered.
- (Optional) If you purchased the Riser Option please see this KB on how to install the riser (which is the same as for the Platinum Large):
Installing Platinum Riser Kit
With the Riser Option you will also have:
- An additional acrylic sheet at the top of the box
- Four riser legs and riser mounting screws.
- (Optional) If you purchased the Extender Option please see this KB on how to install the extender:
Platform Extender for Iconasys Platinum LRG Turntable
With the Extender Option you will also have:
- Four extender arms (placed on top of the box)
- Four extender cylinders with coaster wheels (placed inside holes in the supporting foam)
- (Optional) If you purchased the Hanging Kit Option please see this KB on how to install the hanging kit:
Platinum Large Turntable Hanging Kit
With the Hanging Kit Option you will also have:
- Four eye-loop hooks
- Two cross arms and supporting screws
To install the table for first time use, please follow these steps:
- Screw the table top to the table, using the 6mm hex wrench and the large bolt found in the pouch with the hex wrench.
- Install any additional accessories, as described above.
- Connect the power and turn the controller on.
- Connect the USB cable from the controller to the computer.
- Start Shutter Stream, go to the 360 icon in the upper-right corner and select the "Platinum Large Mark II" option.
- If you have any issues using the software, please contact our support team.