How do I integrate the 360 Product Views into my website, such as as: Magento, Wix, Squarespace, BigCommerce, or others.
We have descriptions on how-to-upload 360 Product Views articles for some of the more common eCommerce Platforms platforms and Content Management Systems (CMS). Please go to: Iconasys Knowledge Base then search for 'upload'. You will 'll find a list of articles on how to integrate 360 Product Views into on your website.
- Upload files locally: This should be straight forward if using 360 Product Views Animated GIF or MP4 output outputs, however if in HTML5 or Interactive MP4, uploading locally into your site is not likely not an option. In this case you will 'll need to host the 360 file, then embed it into your site website (see (see #2 #3 below).
- Use the Iconasys 360 Stream Server 360 Product View Hosting Service: Upload your 360 product Views views to the Iconasys 360 Hosting Servers then embed them into your website (see instructions here HERE). This works for almost all content management platforms.
- Use your own Server to host the files (then . Then embed them into your website). See instructions for self-hosting your 360 Product Views hereHERE.
- Use a 3rd party 360 hosting serversservice. Ex. we We suggest SIRV as the best.
- Use a 3rd party plugin for 360 Product Views that integrates with your CMS or Ecommerce eCommerce Platform (ex. Magic Toolbox's Magic 360 Plugin)
|Content by Label|
|cql||label in ("integrate","management","360","content") and type = "page" and space = "SHSKB"|
|labels||integrate 360 in content management platform|