How do I install the Platinum XL extenders?
The 3D PDF can be viewed inside Adobe's 3D PDF Viewer as a 3D object that you can rotate to inspect installation.
- Installing the Platinum XL extenders is pretty straight forward. The extenders are shown in this 3D PDF: XLExtenders.pdf
- The complete assembly of the turntable with the extenders are shown in this 3D PDF: PlatinuXLWithExtenders.pdf
- The top holes PDF description is available here: XL_TopHoles.pdf
Here are a few 3D PDF screen captures to show the assembly steps:
|1) Assemble the extenders||2) Place the turntable on the extenders|
|3) Add extension top (not provided by Iconasys)||4) A transparent view of (3), showing assembled turntable|
Further, here are the steps shown in pictures:
- The fully installed set looks like this:
- When you install the casters, please make sure the screw is installed such that it sits inside the sunken end of the extender, as shown below:
- To add the turntable to the extenders, remove the levelers and place directly on the metal holders, as shown in the following three images:
- Place the table's legs on the four risers as shown below:
- You are now ready to place the large platform on top of the table and extenders.